Saturday, July 7, 2007

Font - The King & Queen

I recently found a nice grungy script font when I was on my usually surfing for new and unique font. This font really made me surprised with it's nice curves and grungy touch. The font's name is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think this font is very nice and detail. The first time I've seen it, I thought it's good be suitable for something that have connection with fairy tale and ancient times. Another special thing I found in this font is the unique design for some symbol like "?", "<", ">"...
Example:

This is ">" symbol


This is "?" symbol

These symbol can be used for decoration or can even used to make brushes. Very nice, isn't it?
Visit this link if you want to download (it's free) or look at all the characters design
http://www.dafont.com/the-king-queen-font.font

1 comment:

Ms.Ladybug said...

Thank you for showing this. Very beautiful.