Sunday, July 15, 2007

Gestalt Exercise

This is my exercise on practicing Gestalt concept.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The first one I did, I tried to achieve continuance by arranging the text running along the edge (but I'm not sure if this can be continuance). Another thing is proximity with groups of text in different size and colors. I think the color scheme of this image is split complimentary (red + orange on green background), but I break it a bit when I use yellow on the small text.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I tried a second one to practice closure. Maddy help me with this a little bit in class (same concept but with another picture, I change it when I got home) There is only yellow (dark, and almost be orange) and dark orange so this color scheme can even be monochromatic (it maybe analogous though)


No comments: